Even though your divorced, you guys always stayed in contact [to my chagrin] you taught me well, were always there for me, and never spoiled me. I don’t always agree with you, but when do teenagers ever agree with parents ? I Love You Guys.
My first love was a “girlfriend” that i had in 5th grade. It wasn’t a serious relationship, but i’ll be damned if that girl didn’t just take hold of my heart. She’s the only girl [outside of family, of course] that i can truly say that i have ever loved. She’s amazing. Everything i could ask for. She was beautiful, smart, funny, sarcastic [like me], perfect height. She had it all. Unfortunately she doesn’t live in my city anymore, she lives in the next. This makes it difficult for me to re-establish any relationship with her. I mean we still talk to each other as friends, but i don’t wanna be friends. But i have hope, [more like a pipe dream] that i’ll get her back one day when we’re older. Maybe i’ll go to the same college as her, or one close to her. I’ll get her back though, i truly believe i will/have to. But yeah, that’s my first love.
1. I’m extremely sarcastic and i come up with sarcastic analogies for basically everything people say around me.
2.I love listening to up & coming musicians. I feel that’s when they’re at their realest.
3. I consider myself a huge nerd and i spend a lot of my time reading blogs about movies, comics, and science fiction. And reading books and comics. And watching movies. I’m obsessed with Transformers, DBZ, and Avatar: The Last Airbender [the show not the horrible M. Night Shymalan movie].
4. I’m very funny.
5. I randomly quote movies whenever i deem it fit.
6. I’m a frugal guy and i don’t like spending my own money
7. I’m both gregarious and altruistic and that leads me to being nice to people even when i don’t want to/shouldn’t.
8. I’m very well read, and have an extensive vocabulary.
9. I’m 17, but consider myself an adult because i fee like/have been told that i’m wise beyond my years. And i never look at a situation from the POV of a kid, i look at it from an adult’s perspective.
Revenge Of The Fallen Is On !!!!!!!!
1. CSM - I love you. Point blank period. Not in a stalker kind of way, but you just have a hold on my heart like no girl ever did, ever could. I wish you still lived in New Haven. I feel like it’s one of my missions in life to get you back [not that i ever really had you, we were young], call me weird. idc. I think of just about everyday in recent times. I write a lot of shit on Twitter just to get a response out of you. I always say that Jay-Z line because i know you’ll notice it. I’m gonna make you mine one day.
2. Papa - I miss you. I miss your house and the atmosphere around it. I miss Esplanade Gardens and that smell of moth balls in your apartment. I miss driving up to Harlem with mommy and Stephen. I miss your stubborn nature and your humor. I miss the biggest Yankee fan that there ever was. I Love And Miss You Roy.
3. Maya - I used to reeeally like you and then we talked for like a week and i expressed too much feelings we didn’t work out and i found out what it felt like to be shunned. You taught me something and not too many girls have done that for me. Thanks.
4. James Spann - You will always be best friend. You were the first friend that i made in New haven that didn’t live on or around Batter Terrace. We clicked from Day 1. We have sleepovers, Super Bowl parties, suspensions, detentions, and so much more. I remember i used to be at your house getting chased by Champ [i miss that dog] i remember how cool Rob was and how ya’ll use to argue like brothers do, and a distinct memory of us making grilled cheeses with him. i remember Warren and his generous nature and him buying us all Chinese food that night when me and steve slept over. I remember Boy Scouts and 500 Blake Street and Math wizards and all that Lincoln Bassett shit. We’ve drifted apart in recent years but whenever we reunite it’s like we never missed a beat. But that’s what makes us true friends. I Love You My Brother.
5. Ashley Roman - Best Friend. What happened to us ? We haven’t hung out at all this summer. But i know we’ll be back in full form by the time school starts. You know me oh too well, and you give great, straight up, no holds barred advice. I like that. You always let e know when ATL is on cuz you swear i look like Esquire [which is false]. I Love You Big Head.
6. Megan - You are a loyal friend and a good person even when i [and other’s] aren’t. You have a really good heart and you’re really smart. Don’t listen to people when they talk, if you try to please everyone, you’ll fail. Thanks for being a good friend all the time and thanks for being you.
7. Stev-O/Smurf - My brother, i can’t say enough about our bond, it’s always been just me and you from Cambria Heights, Queens to New Haven, CT. I won’t make this lengthy because i speak of this enough but I Love You. You’re going off to college in 3 days and it’ll be really weird not having you around. My life won’t be the same without you around the house. Even though i’m the little brother i’ve watched you grow up, and i’m proud of you. Follow my dreams, you can do whatever you want, don’t doubt yourself.
8. Ivan & Talley - My Best Bros. You guys are my best friends and you know me too well. We can act weird around each other and it’s okay and we’re not afraid to straighten each other out [especially Ivan]. I Love You Guys.
9. Man-e. You’re in the same category as James, my brother for life. We’ve drifted apart recently even though we go to the same school, but i can always rely on you. I Love You Kid.
10. Shawn - My boy, fulfill your destiny. Stop doubting yourself, straighten out you priorities, succeed and get the girl. That’s the movie you’ve been writing all along, you look at stuff from a different perspective than most. Keep it that way, No matter how immature you act, no that you are wise beyond your years and have a strong mind, that’s a gift from the lord. use it. Stop trying to please everyone. And don’t forget about the little people. The ones that matter. ILY Self. [Haha, i had to].
“That’s All Folks”
My name is Shawn Murray. Middle name isn’t something i give out to everyone. I love sports especially Football. [And basketball and lacrosse]. I love comedy and want to become a comedian one day. I love Will Ferrell and Ben Stiller’s. My favorite comedians are Chris Rock, Richard Pryor, George Carlin, Daniel Tosh, Aziz Ansari, Zach Galifianakis, Jerry Seinfeld [and a few others]. Favorite acting comedians are Ferrell and Stiller. I also wanna be a filmmmaker, my list of favorite films is very extensive si i’ll tell you my favorites of 2010: Inception, Scott Pilgrim vs The World, and The Other Guys [which i haven’t seen yet but i trust Ferrell and i’ve heard good reviews]. I’m a pop culture buff, and i’m full of random trivia and quotes. I have a high IQ. And i’m [still] in love with my fifth grade girlfriend. “Anymore Questions You Wanna Ask ?”